- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY’S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water or orange juice
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Paper-line or grease 30 muffin cups.
- Combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Combine sugar, pumpkin, eggs, oil, and juice in a large mixer bowl; beat until just blended. Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture; stir just until moistened. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling 3/4 full.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the centers comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Store muffins in covered containers or resealable plastic bags.
FOR 72 MINI MUFFINS:
Prepare as above; filling 3/4 full. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes.
FOR 12 JUMBO MUFFINS:
Prepare as above; filling 3/4 full. Bake for 33 to 36 minutes.
For this and other recipes from Libby’s visit: https://www.verybestbaking.com/libbys/recipes/